Hello SASPSC Families,
With the season fast approaching, we are ramping up our preparations to make this season a great and successful experience.
We are now organizing committees for the different activities during the season. The board will help guide/direct all activities so don’t worry about not knowing what to do.
We will need volunteers for the following:
- Millvale Days (September 16-18) – oversee reserving a spot, booth setup, etc. Millvale Days page here.
- Homecoming (September 25, 2021) (This is one our biggest fundraisers of the year and requires a lot of help!) – oversee reserving a spot, booth setup, food, merchandise, etc. Homecoming page here.
- Concession Stand – oversee stand setup, food/drinks, etc.
- Field Crew (when playing home games at locations other than Hilltop) – help prep field, hang banners, etc.
- Banquet – oversee location, food, gifts, agenda, etc.
You can access the sign up form from our site here.
**Remember if you volunteer, your $50 volunteer fee check will be returned to you!!!